Did you know that signing up on free classified online advertising websites can help you save truckloads of money? Online classified provide business owners with an excellent opportunity to boost their revenues. This is especially true of smaller businesses working on tighter budgets. Being able to reach out to a big audience can be a daunting challenge for them. But, free ad sites can be a godsend for them, allowing them to market themselves even with a limited budget in hand. So, why not choose from any of these following free online advertising sites?
- Craigslist: This is definitely one of the best-known online classified ad sites today, ranked amongst the high-traffic US websites. You can use its range of categories to sell nearly all kinds of products and services, whether its computer accessories or cosmetic services. Users can post their ads one time, for every geographical area, once in 2 days. For furniture and vehicle advertisements, you may need to provide an additional fee; the rest are free.
- Google My Business: This online directory allows you to reach out to customers across Google Maps and Google Search free of cost. You simply need to submit your site URL with your business details to get started. Google My Business will include this data as part of their listings; this means it will show whenever Google users start searching relevant categories. You are free to post offers and photos on your profile highlighting your business’s unique selling point.
- Locanto: This traditional free ad site, based in Germany, is available in many nations. You can use it to reach out to job seekers and even offer services like physical goods, real estate, and vehicles. Locanto is better suited for businesses that are backed by a large community. It has unique categories like leisure activities, selling tickets for events, community-based services, etc. Some cities may have to create a premium account for posting ads; but it is primarily a free ad site for most users.
- Facebook Marketplace: This platform display ads that have a wider reach than most other platforms. Almost 800 million Facebook users access it, making Facebook Marketplace a rather formidable factor for getting new customers. Facebook Messenger, on its part, facilitates product sales online. In May 2020, Facebook Shops was launched which is expected to be rolled out slowly. Users can build Facebook Shop quickly and free of cost, choosing to display products they want and customizing the shop’s look and feel with appropriate colors and images.
- Oodle: This is perhaps the biggest free ad posting site and connects users to listings from newspapers, eBay, and ForRent.com. It boasts of almost 15 million users every month and is active across 7 countries. It powered Facebook’s Marketplace and is known to be most compatible with social media. Users can connect their Oodle account to a Facebook Page and post updates reflected instantly in Facebook Ads.
- Hoobly: This is a hassle-free ad site available across 30 nations and perfect for resale of industry-specific equipment or office supplies. Its “Business & Industrial” section makes it unique from other similar free online ad sites. Users can use Hoobly to sell their own products, belonging to categories like clothing, jewelry, art, vehicles, and real estate.
Use any of these mentioned above to sell your products and services and enjoy free advertising for your brand.